Janssen Malloy LLP is proudly sponsoring the Mad River Alliance and EPIC’s Cannabis Farmer’s Workshop Series. Together with Humboldt Green and California Grower’s Association, the local organizations are bringing to Northern California a series of six Cannabis Farmers Compliance Workshops. The workshops and companion notebook are designed to provide the necessary resources for regional farmers to implement steps to come into compliance with with state, regional, and local laws. The five remaining workshops are being held as follows:
- March 13, 2016 at the Mateel Community Center from 11 am to 6 pm.
- March 19, 2016 at the Trinity River-Bigfoot Country Club.
- April 3, 2016 at Mattole River-Mattole Grange.
- April 17, 2016 at Eureka “Cannifest” at Redwood Acres Fairgrounds
- April 28, 2016 Mad River Community Services Center (Ruth Lake).